Southampton Football Club has installed new entry points at St Mary’s to keep fans safe and allow a smooth entry into the stadium on matchdays with Covid-19 status checks taking place ahead of fixtures, in line with Premier League guidelines.
To help allow a safe and smooth entry into the ground for all fans, a perimeter fence has been erected ahead of tomorrow’s fixture against Spurs, with five entry points located around the stadium before supporters enter the turnstiles. Please allow extra time for Covid-19 status checks and arrive at St Mary’s as early as possible.
Fans can refer to the information and map below to find out the appropriate entry point for the stand they have tickets for:
- Chapel/Family/Kingsland South gate on Melbourne Street gate for Chapel Stand, Family Stand and Kingsland South ticket holders
- Itchen South/Chapel gate on Marine Parade gate for Itchen Stand and Chapel Stand ticket holders
- Itchen North gate for Itchen North stand
- Northam Home/Kingsland North gate by the footbridge for Northam Stand and Kingsland North ticket holders
- Away gate on Britannia Road for away ticket holders
We would like to remind fans of the new mandatory matchday measures that have been introduced by the Premier League, with all fans required to:
- Pre-register their Covid-19 status before attending
- Show their Covid-19 status on arrival at Premier League stadiums
- Wear face coverings in indoor areas at the stadium, and on public transport when travelling to and from games, unless exempt
Supporters are asked not to attend games if they have any Covid-19 symptoms or if there is any risk that they could pass on Covid-19, and the club recommends that fans take a lateral flow test on the day of the game, regardless of their vaccination status, if possible.
Fans are also reminded to follow the latest public health guidance, including:
- wearing face coverings in indoor areas and while travelling on public transport, unless exempt
- regularly washing your hands
- maintaining social distancing and being respectful of fellow fans
Fans can find full information on how to be match ready ahead of visiting Premier League grounds here, including the Supporter Code of Conduct that fans must read and agree to follow at all times.be match ready
Ensuring the safety of fans, staff and players is always our number one priority and we thank supporters for their patience and co-operation in helping us to protect all visitors to St Mary’s.