Last week, Southampton FC announced its new Grow Your Game campaign to support grassroots football in Hampshire – sign up to take part and you could win new hummel kit for your team.
The free membership scheme is open to team coaches whose club is affiliated to Hampshire FA and offers support programmes to provide coaching education, as well as a range of fantastic experience events for grassroots teams from the 2021/22 season.
To kick off the programme, our new Official Kit Supplier, hummel, are offering an incredible prize for a team to win a brand-new kit for the 2021/22 season.
The winning team will receive a kit of their choice from hummel’s Teamwear range, with numbers and team crest embellished on the shirts. To enter the free prize draw, coaches simply need to sign up to Grow Your Game by Wednesday 30th June.
Grow Your Game, supported by Hampshire FA, will be delivered by members of the Southampton FC Academy coaching team. There will be opportunities for team coaches to engage in various coach education sessions, including live workshops and online webinars.
Coaches enrolled on the scheme will receive a bi-monthly newsletter, providing an insight into The Southampton Way with access to a range of coaching resources, such as session plans and coaching videos.
Furthermore, coaches signed up to the programme will access unique opportunities, including special ticket offers to attend both men’s and Women’s first team fixtures, signed Saints merchandise, and the chance to have a coaching session delivered by Southampton FC Academy staff for your team.
For further information and to sign up, click here.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This Grow Your Game Sign Up Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 18 and over.
2. You will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and, during the Prize Draw Period, you sign up to Southampton Football Club's Grow Your Game Membership.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will be not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted, and entries are limited to one per Football Club.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw runs from 00.01 BST on 14 June 2021 until 23.59 BST on 1 July 2021 (the “Prize Draw Period”). After the end of the Prize Draw Period all entrants will be collated, and one winner will be selected at random to win a full kit for their team from Hummel which will consist of;
(a) 18 Shirts which will feature your team logos and colours (Including two Goalkeeper shirts) and;
(b) 18 pairs of shorts which will feature your team logos and colours and;
(c) 18 pairs of socks which will feature your team colours (“Prize”).
8. The winner will be required to provide an address for the Prize to be posted to.
9. The winner will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than 7 days after the end of the Prize Draw Period. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select an alternative winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The surname and county of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
17. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Prize Draw Period.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP or email here.