Southampton FC has teamed up with Official Wellness Partner Vitality to launch SO21, a running club for Saints fans with an aim to run 2,021 miles collectively throughout March – plus, you could win incredible prizes just by taking part!
SO21 is open to everyone - whether you’re a seasoned runner or just starting out, going for a jog by yourself or taking along your family. Simply get active and submit your distance to get involved.
Everyone who takes part and submits a run during March will be entered into a prize draw with Garmin watches and Saints merchandise up for grabs!
To take part and help us reach 2,021 miles, simply enter your details below to join the SO21 running club – you can then submit your runs either through Strava by joining the ‘SO21 - Southampton FC x Vitality’ running club, or by filling out the form below for each run.
*if you indicate you would like to hear from Vitality, Southampton FC will pass your name and email address to Vitality so that they may contact you.
The SO21 running club is for individuals aged 18+ only.
Southampton FC reserves the right to reject or remove SO21 members from the Strava group if they are found to be in breach of these terms or otherwise act inappropriately.
All SO21 members are encouraged to review their privacy settings in Strava to ensure they are only sharing information which they are happy for Southampton FC and other members of the club to see.
Members of the SO21 Strava group must be respectful in their interactions with other members of the group and adhere to the Strava Community Standards
If you wish to report any concerns or unacceptable behaviour please contact us at [email protected].
Terms and Conditions for entry into SO21 running club Prize Draw
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 18 and over.
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and, during the Competition Period, you complete and submit the sign up form for the SO21 running club at [link].
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will be not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per person.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw runs from 17.00 GMT on 4 March 2021 until 23.59 GMT on 31 March 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
8. The Prize Draw is for:
a. Two winners to each win one Garmin Forerunner 245 Music Watch;
b. Four winners to each win a £50 Waitrose gift card; and
c. four winners to each win one Southampton FC 2020/21 replica home shirt signed by members of the Southampton FC Men’s first team;
each a (“Prize”). Please note that each winner selected will only win one of the Prizes set out above. Winners will be drawn at random after the end of the Competition Period from all valid entrants.
9. The competition winners will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than 2 weeks after the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
17. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP).