What if somebody told you there was still a chance to see The Killers bring their unique indie sound to St Mary’s on Monday 30th May?
While tickets have been sold out for some time, you can still take advantage of our spectacular hospitality packages. They’re the perfect way to top off an unforgettable night with drinks on arrival, a pre-concert meal, and access to an exclusive bar following the encore.
But be quick! We only have a very limited number of hospitality packages still up for grabs.
• Table of 10 in the Halo Lounge
• Four-course dinner
• Unlimited drinks (beers, wines, softs)
• Premium padded balcony seating to watch the show
• £3,490 total for 10 people (inc VAT, plus booking fee)
• Access to the Mick Channon Suite
• Arrival drink (house wine or bottled beer)
• Street food with sides
• Bar open for one hour after the end of the show
• £229 per person (inc VAT, plus booking fee)
Packages are extremely limited and available on a first come, first served basis via our Hospitality team (02380 727 768) or
under our 'Events' menu.
We also have a limited number of returns for accessible seating which are positioned towards the front of the stands. These are either £65 or £85 (plus booking fee) subject to seat location and come with a complimentary carer. Those purchasing must be in receipt of one of the following:
• DLA (Middle or Higher rate care component, or Higher rate mobility component)
• PIP – Standard or Enhanced rate Mobility component, or Enhanced rate Daily Living component
• Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
• Attendance Allowance (AA)
• War Pension
Though there is no available parking on the actual stadium footprint, we have secured a limited number of spaces in the nearby Trimline car park on Chapel Road. These are now available to book for accessible ticket holders only. This is £10 and will be available from 4pm on the day. These can be booked by contacting supporter services on 02380 711 980 or