Last summer, Saints became the world’s first football club to launch a kit featuring Augmented Reality technology – try it out for yourself and you could win £500 of hummel gear.
If you’ve got a 2021/22 Saints home shirt, all you need to do to access the Augmented Reality technology is use your smartphone camera to scan the shirt, bringing up hidden content triggers and exclusive videos.
You can even use your phone to summon a miniature James Ward-Prowse to appear around your house, in your garden, or anywhere you like around Southampton and beyond.
Send us your screenshots of 3D Prowsey and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a voucher for £500 worth of hummel items – you could get kitted out in the latest Saints gear, including the 2021/22 kits.
To enter, simply follow the instructions below and enter your details in the form below:
- Access the AR Experience by clicking here on your mobile
- Scan the shirt with your smartphone camera to uncover the hidden content triggers
- Check in ‘Unlocked Content’ to track which triggers you’ve unlocked
- Make sure you find the trigger to unlock 3D Prowsey
- Download a screenshot of 3D Prowsey and submit using the form below
To ensure the optimum performance when using the Augmented Reality technology:
- Make sure the kit is not creased
- Make sure you have plenty of light and space to enjoy the AR experience
- Try the AR experience in a safe space away from any hazards
- When scanning a trigger, hold the phone steady until the loading bar has completed
Terms and Conditions for entry into Prowse in the House Prize Draw
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 18 and over.
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and, during the Competition Period, you complete and submit the form available at https://www.southamptonfc.com/club/ar-competition, providing all mandatory information and using your 2021/22 Southampton Football Club home shirt and a smartphone to complete the following steps;
(a) Access the AR Experience by clicking here on your smartphone
(b) Scan the 2021/22 Southampton Football Club home shirt with your smartphone to uncover the hidden content triggers
(c) Find all four hidden content triggers, you will then unlock 3D James Ward-Prowse
(d) Screenshot the 3D James Ward-Prowse in any location you have chosen, using your smart phone
(e) Upload the screenshot of 3D James Ward-Prowse to the form available at https://www.southamptonfc.com/club/ar-competition
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per person.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw runs from 12.00 GMT on 18 November 2021 until 23.59 GMT 2 December 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
8. The Prize Draw is for one winner to win one £500.00 voucher for the Official Southampton Football Club Stores which can be used online and instore (subject to the Elite Group Voucher Terms and Conditions, please see below), please contact LBJ Sports Apparel Ltd, trading as the Elite Group (who run our retail stores, instore and online) for more information on using the gift voucher (“Prize”). The winners will be drawn at random after the end of the Competition Period from all valid entrants.
9. The competition winners will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than 2 weeks after the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 5 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. Each winner will be required to provide an email address for their prize to be emailed to.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
18. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP).
Elite Group Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Gift Cards may only be redeemed in the Official Southampton Football Club retail stores Stadium Megastore or on Southampton FC’s official online store.
2. The Elite Group cannot accept any responsibility for Gift Cards that are lost, damaged or stolen. Gift Cards will not be replaced, nor will the holder be refunded in these circumstances.
3. Gift Cards that are damaged, altered or cancelled will not be accepted.
4. To check the balance of your Gift Cards please ask a staff member in store.
5. Balances will expire 24 months from the date that the Gift Card was last used to make a purchase. Any remaining balance will be deducted on expiry.
6. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given. Any remaining balance on a Gift Cards following a purchase can be used for future purchases.
7. Gift Cards remain the property of the Elite Group and are not a cheque, guarantee, credit or charge card.