Southampton Football Club is delighted to announce the opening of a brand new pop-up Saints Store located in The Marlands Shopping Centre in central Southampton.
Supporters will be able to shop a wide range of Saints merchandise when the store opens on Thursday from 10am – the pop-up Saints Store will be open temporarily in the run-up to Christmas.
Head down to the opening for your chance to meet Franny Benali, with the chance to win hospitality tickets for the Aston Villa game at St Mary’s too!
Get up close and personal with the Saints legend himself, appearing at the store between 12.30-1.30pm to pose for photos and sign autographs.
You can find all your Saints essentials in the new store including a full range of hummel replica kit and retro gear, as well as a large range of fashion wear, gifts and accessories. Don’t forget, 2021/22 Season Ticket holders can get a 10% discount too!
There’s the chance to win a pair of Saints Bar tickets for Saints’ Friday night clash with Aston Villa, kick-off at 8pm – with two pairs to give away, you could be enjoying three free drinks and an inclusive street food item, as well as padded seats in the Itchen stand, a complimentary matchday programme and so much more.
So whether you’re getting a gift for that special someone or simply treating yourself, you could be walking away with a fantastic prize as well – see below for the terms and conditions.
Head down to The Marlands Centre on Thursday from 9.30am and check out the new Saints Store on opening day.
Competition terms and conditions
The Promoter: Elite Sports group, Brookmans Park Teleport Great North Road, Brookmans Park, Hatfield, Herts, England, AL9 6NE (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 07111486 )
Prize for Marlands store opening:
1 X Pair of Hospitality tickets for Southampton Vs Aston Villa – Friday 5th November
Shop in-store and scan the QR code at the till to enter your details. Southampton Football Club and Elite employees are not eligible to enter the competition.
Winners to be notified by email/phone by 10am Friday 5th November.
1. Only one entry per person per prize promotion unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
2. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
3. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
4. Winner Selection: Prize draw winner(s) will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. 1. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email by 3pm and must accept their tickets formally via email by 4pm. Prize draw winner will need to collect their tickets from the ticket office at St Mary’s Stadium and have identification with them. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original. The prize cannot be exchanged for other matches or monetary value. Tickets are subject to Southampton FC ticketing and Hospitality T&Cs.
5. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
6. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Southampton FC accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter and Supplier further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter and Supplier’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
14. Where a prize is provided by Southampton FC, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and Southampton FC is responsible for prize fulfilment.
15. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
16. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
17. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
19. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.