With a full-capacity crowd returning for the first time in almost 18 months, take a look at our guide to Everton’s Goodison Park before heading to Merseyside.
Address: Goodison Park, Goodison Road, Liverpool, L4 4EL
Telephone: 0151 556 1878
Capacity: 39, 572
Nickname: The Toffees
Colours: Blue and White
Saints fans will be situated in the lower tier of the Bullens Road Stand.
GETTING THERE BY CAR
Exit the M6 at junction 26 and join the M58. Continue until the end of the M58 and follow the signs for A59 (Ormskirk Road) and Aintree Racecourse.
Pass the racecourse on the left and continue on the A59 until you reach a roundabout and flyover. Take the second exit on the left and pass the Black Horse pub. Three-quarters of a mile along County Road, turn left at the junction with the Royal Oak pub, into Spellow Lane. Goodison Park will be a short distance ahead.
For an alternative route, exit the M6 at Junction 21a onto the M62 to Liverpool. Follow this to the end of the motorway and make a right turn onto the A5058 Queen's Drive.
After around 4.5 miles, at the roundabout junction with the A59, turn left into County Road. Three quarters of a mile along County Road, turn left into Spellow Lane, and then left into Goodison Road, with the ground situated on the right.
Car parking is available at Stanley Park, which is approximately half-a-mile from Goodison Park. Fans are advised that there is a strict residents’ only parking scheme enforced on matchdays.
GETTING THERE BY TRAIN
The nearest train station is Kirkdale, which is on the Northern Line and is situated around 1 mile from Goodison Park.
Coaches will depart Stadium North Car Park at 6am, Eastleigh Bus station - behind Sainsbury's at 6.20am, Winchester - King Alfred's statue, the Broadway at 6.40am and Chieveley at 7.20am.
A number of measures have been put in place by Everton to ensure the protection of the players, staff and all supporters, due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
To keep everybody safe, supporters are asked to complete the following procedures prior to arrival at Goodison Park:
Prior to matchday:
• Read and familiarise yourself with the Supporter Code of Conduct.
• In line with Premier League requirements, Supporters aged 18 or over are strongly encouraged to have proof of a Covid-19 vaccination (vaccination passport) available - or to obtain a negative coronavirus lateral test result no earlier than 48 hours before the fixture – when attending the stadium.
• Supporters aged 12 or over are strongly encouraged to obtain a negative Coronavirus lateral test result no earlier than 48 hours before the fixture – when attending the stadium.
• A lateral flow testing kit can be ordered for free online by clicking here.
To keep everybody safe, Club staff will be performing spot checks of vaccination passports and negative test results around the stadium on matchday. Supporters aged 18 or over should be prepared to show their Covid-19 vaccination status or evidence of their negative coronavirus lateral test result no earlier than 48 hours before the fixture.
Please complete all of the steps listed above before you arrive at Goodison Park. You are advised to arrive at the stadium in good time as stadium entry may be slower than pre-pandemic due to new safety protocols.
Please remember to bring the following with you to the game:
• Your valid match ticket/(s)
• Your NHS Covid-19 Vaccination Pass or your text message or email demonstrating a negative test result within 48 hours of the fixture
• A face covering
For further information and FAQs, click here.