Southampton Football Club is delighted to announce that 2021/22 Season Tickets are now on sale to all supporters, with General Admission prices frozen for a sixth successive season, as the club looks forward to welcoming fans back to St Mary’s for the new campaign.
Supporters can now secure their seats by paying a deposit, with prices for General Admission Adult Season Tickets starting at just £399, working out at just £21 per game, and tickets for Under 11s just £19 in the family area – a cost of only £1 per game.
The club continues to offer discounts to all supporters up to the age of 25 and over the age of 65, as well as providing the option of instalment plans to help spread the cost of Season Tickets with no additional fee - fans can find a full list of prices here.
Whilst the club awaits confirmation of Step 4 of the Government roadmap out of lockdown, supporters can secure their seats with a deposit of just £100, or £19 for all under 18s, before Thursday 17th June.
Once supporters have paid a deposit for their 2021/22 Season Ticket, the remaining balance can be paid in full using card, credits on their My Saints account, or by spreading their payments over either a three-month or a newly added seven-month period with no added interest and with no credit check required.
The club will confirm details of when the remaining balance is due in the second half of June to coincide with the government’s latest guidance based on whether we move into Step 4 of the roadmap out of lockdown.
To recognise the difficult and unpredictable year experienced by many of our fans, loyalty prices have been applied for all 2020/21 Season ticket holders, as well as being extended to those who held a ticket in the 2019/20 season but chose not to renew for last season due to the uncertainty caused by the pandemic.
Fans that chose to keep the remaining balance of their 2020/21 Season Ticket on their My Saints account can use this towards both the deposit to secure their seat and the full cost of their new Season Ticket.
Ahead of the 2021/22 season, the club is making a number of improvements to the matchday experience, which will be shared in the coming months. One key development is the introduction of the new Kingsland Plus seating in Block 31 – supporters that currently hold seats in Block 31 have been contacted directly with further information about the new offering.
The club has also introduced reduced pricing for supporters that require wheelchair access, with the wheelchair bays situated at the front of Block 16 now available under the Itchen South price of just £399 for adults.
Supporters can secure their seats for next season through their My Saints account or by calling the Ticket Office on 02381 780 780 between 9.30am-5pm from Monday to Friday.
Fans can also visit the Ticket Office in person between these times but please be aware that as St Mary’s is now a cashless stadium, supporters will not be able to pay for their Season Tickets using cash.
Gasworks bar access can also be purchased on a seasonal basis, available from just £99 and giving you access to the bar located in the Kingsland stand before and after each of the 19 Premier league fixtures, with a revamped American-diner inspired menu and drinks available to buy.
For those purchasing the new Kingsland Plus Season Tickets in Block 31 of the Kingsland Stand, the Gasworks bar is available for just £29. Don’t miss out as limited numbers are available on a first come, first served basis to those securing their seats.
Full details regarding our hospitality packages for the 2021/22 season will be released shortly. Supporters can use any existing credits towards upgrading to a hospitality season ticket. To discuss potential packages please register your interest here.
All 2021/22 Season Tickets come with the benefits listed below:
- Priority access for away tickets
- Reduced price window on home cup matches (subject to agreement with the opposing team)
- 10% Saints Store discount, both at the Stadium Store and online
- 10% discount on food and drink at St Mary’s for the first 30 minutes after turnstiles open and for 30 minutes after select matches
- Exclusive discounts on matchday Hospitality packages for selected fixtures
- Access to exclusive events
- Exclusive Season Ticket Newsletter, including discounts and competitions
- 10% off week-long Soccer Schools for Juniors
- Free reduced price Women's Season Ticket, subject to confirmation of the division Southampton FC Women will be competing in
- Refer-a-friend credit rewards on selected fixtures
- Ticket exchange facility for sold out fixtures
- The ability to upgrade Season Tickets for Juniors and Enablers who cannot attend matches
- Window to purchase additional tickets on matches ahead of general sale
- Priority or discount on events at St Mary’s (subject to the promoter of each event)
- 15% off St Mary’s Christmas parties