With only limited availability for Manchester United’s visit to St Mary’s on Saturday 27th August (12.30pm), the Ticket Exchange is now open allowing Southampton Season Ticket Holders who can’t make the match to list their seat for another supporter to buy.
If you list your seat on the Ticket Exchange and it is resold, you’ll receive a credit to your account to use against future additional home match tickets or reduce the price of your 2022/23 Season Ticket.
Seats listed will be available for purchase only to fans with a purchase history with us since 2014/15. Availability of tickets will fluctuate due to the reliance on Season Ticket Holders listing, so we would advise supporters to keep checking availability. You can secure one of the final tickets for the match here.
How to list your tickets on the Ticket Exchange
- Log in to your ticketing account.
- Select the ticket(s) and game you wish to submit.
- Read resale details and tick the box to agree to Terms and Conditions. Click 'submit'.
- Your seats will then be released for sale.
- Once you have put your seat on the Ticket Exchange, your season card will be deactivated for the fixture.
- You will only receive credit to your account should the seat sell.
- The Ticket Exchange will be closed for posting tickets three hours before a match.