Fancy watching Saints live at St Mary’s with VIP tickets in the hummel Executive Box? Pre-order the new 2021/22 home shirt and you could be watching the team in style!
You could win two tickets for a fixture next season with the best seats in the house, as well as food and drink included.
All you need to do is pre-order the 2021/22 home kit and then fill out the competition entry form on the official Southampton FC app to be in with a chance of winning.
Get closer to the action by downloading the official Southampton FC app today from the Android or iOS app stores.
Even if you’ve already pre-ordered the new shirt, you can still enter through the app for the opportunity to enjoy the ultimate St Mary’s matchday.
Fans can pre-order the new kit online until Wednesday 16th June, with adult shirts available at £55, junior shirts at £45, and replica mini kits for toddlers and infants available from £35, featuring full detailing from the player-issue shirts.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This pre-order a Southampton FC 2021/22 home shirt and download the app to win VIP tickets to the Hummel Executive box prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 18 and over.
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and, during the Prize Draw Period, you pre-order a Southampton FC 2021/22 home shirt from southamptonfc.com/store and then download the Southampton FC App and enter via the Prize Draw entry form, completing your details including the order number from your pre-order on the SFC App.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are permitted for every unique order number.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw runs from 00.01 BST on 3 June 2021 until 23.59 BST on 16 June 2021 the (“Prize Draw Period”). After the end of the Prize Draw Period all entrants will be collated and one winner will be selected at random to win an invitation to the Hummel Executive Box at St Mary’s Stadium for a game during the 21/22 season the date of which is to be confirmed with the winner and will be non negotiable with hospitality which will consist of refreshments for themselves and one guest who must be aged 18 and over (“Prize”).
8. The winner will be required to provide an address for the Prize to be posted to.
9. The winner will be notified via email no later than 7 days after the end of the Prize Draw Period. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select an alternative winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s electronic devices relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
14. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The surname and county of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
18. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Prize Draw period.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP email: [email protected].