Southampton Football Club can confirm the refund process for supporters in light of the issues experienced with Season Ticket delivery and stadium access for the game against Manchester United.
The club would like to reiterate its
who encountered delays entering the stadium, as well as those who were also inconvenienced by the delayed receipt of their Season Tickets ahead of the fixture.
As announced on Sunday, all fans who held a general admission seat – whether that be a Season Ticket or individual match ticket – will receive a refund for the game, and we are pleased to outline details of this below.
Please note, due to the volume of refunds the club will be processing, we would be grateful if supporters allow up to four weeks from now for these to be completed before contacting the Ticket Office.
• All Season Ticket holders will have 1/19th of their Season Ticket value credited back to their account. This will include anyone who is paying via an instalment plan, although please note that this credit unfortunately cannot be used against any remaining instalments that are left to pay this season.
• This credit can be used against a Season Ticket renewal, tickets for home Premier League matches, coach travel, stadium tours and other events sold by the club at St Mary’s.
• At the end of the season, any credit that is unused and that will not be used against a renewal can be requested back as a direct refund.
• Credits will appear on supporters’ MySaints accounts.
• Fans will be refunded directly back to the method of payment used to purchase their ticket.
• Any refunds where the payment to a card fails will be added to the supporter’s account as a credit.
• Refunds will be shown in supporters’ purchase history in their MySaints account.
Please note, all away ticket holders will be refunded directly by Manchester United.
The club would once again like to thank fans for both their patience and understanding in these matters and would like to assure supporters it will be working through all refunds as quickly as possible.
Should you have any specific enquiries not addressed by the above, please contact