Ahead of the 2021/22 season, Southampton Football Club is offering its fans the chance to spread the cost of Season Tickets across the campaign.
Fans will be given the option of spreading payments across either a three-month or seven-month period with no added interest and with no credit checks required.
Supporters can secure their seats by paying a deposit today, with prices for General Admission Adult Season Tickets starting at just £399, a cost of only £21 per game. See full details of how fans can renew their Season Tickets below:
The club continues to offer discounts to all supporters up to the age of 25 and over the age of 65, as well as providing the option of instalment plans to help spread the cost of Season Tickets with no additional fee.
Supporters can secure their seats with a deposit of just £100, or £19 for all under 18s, before Thursday 17th June.
Once supporters have paid a deposit for their 2021/22 Season Ticket, the remaining balance can be paid in full using card, credits on their My Saints account, or by paying in instalments with the club confirming full dates and details shortly.
To recognise the difficult and unpredictable year experienced by many of our fans, loyalty prices have been applied for all 2020/21 Season Ticket holders, as well as being extended to those who held a ticket in the 2019/20 season but chose not to renew for last season due to the uncertainty caused by the pandemic.
Fans that chose to keep the remaining balance of their 2020/21 Season Ticket on their My Saints account can use this towards both the deposit to secure their seat and the full cost of their new Season Ticket.
Supporters can secure their seats for next season through their My Saints account or by calling the Ticket Office on 02381 780 780 between 9.30am-5pm from Monday to Friday.
Fans can also visit the Ticket Office in person between these times but please be aware that as St Mary’s is now a cashless stadium, supporters will not be able to pay for their Season Tickets using cash.
All 2021/22 Season Tickets come with the benefits listed below:
• Priority access for away tickets
• Reduced price window on home cup matches (subject to agreement with the opposing team)
• 10% Saints Store discount, both at the Stadium Store and online
• 10% discount on food and drink at St Mary’s for the first 30 minutes after turnstiles open and for 30 minutes after select matches
• Exclusive discounts on matchday Hospitality packages for selected fixtures
• Access to exclusive events
• Exclusive Season Ticket Newsletter, including discounts and competitions
• 10% off week-long Soccer Schools for Juniors
• Free reduced price Women's Season Ticket, subject to confirmation of the division Southampton FC Women will be competing in
• Refer-a-friend credit rewards on selected fixtures
• Ticket exchange facility for sold out fixtures
• The ability to upgrade Season Tickets for Juniors and Enablers who cannot attend matches
• Window to purchase additional tickets on matches ahead of general sale
• Priority or discount on events at St Mary’s (subject to the promoter of each event)
• 15% off St Mary’s Christmas parties