Once you arrive
Turnstiles will be open approximately one hour and 30 minutes before kick-off. Inside the stadium there are Food & Beverage outlets, betting facilities, TV screens, Family Friendly areas aswell as a team of stewards to answer any questions you may have.
Food and Drink
-You can expect a range of hot food options including a burgers and vegetarian option
- A full pint of cold lager - Draught lager and bitter is available across the stadium including Local Ales and beers to add to the menu. We have introduced Fast Pour Beer systems to make sure that queue times are reduced throughout the stadium.
- Meal Deals - We offer a range of meal deals at each match including alcoholic and non-alcoholic options. These vary from match to match so please see our menu boards or ask a staff member for details.
What can I bring to the ground?
- The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety and anything that we deem will ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others.
- Laptops will not be permitted. iPads and similar devices at the discretion of the safety team on the day so we would recommend leaving these at home unless absolutely necessary.
- Small personal umbrellas will be allowed, but these may not be used once inside the stadium. Strictly no large or golf type umbrellas.
- Babies and children under 2 are not permitted in the stadium on a matchday.
- We do not have storage facilities at the stadium. Suitcases, large bags and other large equipment is not permitted in the stadium so please ensure you have made arrangements prior to arrival.
- Fireworks and pyrotechnics are STRICTLY forbidden in and around the stadium and anyone attempting to enter with such items will have their ticket confiscated, entry will be refused, and they will be arrested.
- There is only a limited amount of space to display banners within the stadium. Banners above 1 metre square will not be accepted unless they have a fire certificate to say they are safe. Banners above 3 metres square have to be pre-arranged with the Safety officer and may be refused. They must not obstruct the view of others, cover advertising signs or cause a safety hazard. Banners must not display any abusive or threatening words, images or political statements.