Tickets & Membership
Fireworks Terms and Conditions
Conditions: means these conditions and any other documents referred to throughout;
Event: means the Fireworks event to be held on the 2 November 2019 at St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton;
Force Majeure Event: means any event beyond either party’s reasonable control, including but not limited to any act of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster, any terrorist attack, civil war, war, failure to obtain required licenses or permissions, collapse of building, fire, explosion or accident, any labour or trade disputes or strikes or any interruption or failure of utility services;
Nominee: means a person who has been granted permission to the Ticket by the Ticket Holder who will be deemed to be bound by the Conditions
Southampton FC: means Southampton Football Club Limited with its registered office at St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, SO14 5FP and its company number being 00053301;
Ticket: means a printed barcoded/QPR/confirmation number ticket or any other form of ticket (and/or any rights arising out of or in connection with any of the foregoing) which will grant access to the Event; and
Ticket Holder: means the person in possession of the Ticket who will be deemed to be bound by the Conditions.
Please note: all Tickets are issued on a non-transferable basis and are strictly not for resale. Upon application, purchasing or accepting the issue of the Ticket, any Ticket Holder and/or a Nominee will have be deemed to have accepted the Conditions. Please keep the Ticket safe and in a good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated. Southampton FC is prepared to grant entry to the Event, on the following terms:
- The Ticket remains the property of Southampton FC. Tickets may not be transferred, sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever without the consent of Southampton FC.
- Payment of the price of the Ticket is required in full at the point of purchase., ticket prices are set out at tickets.saintsfc.co.uk. Please note that a £1.50 transaction fee will apply to each booking.
- Wheelchair users and anyone wishing to accompany a wheelchair user must contact the Ticket Office by phone to book Tickets, all other individuals must book their Tickets online at tickets.saintsfc.co.uk.
- Individuals aged under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over at all times, with each adult (aged 18 or over) permitted to supervise a maximum of two under 11s at any one time. Please note that entry to the Event may be refused where one adult is supervising more than two under 11s. Unfortunately, children aged under two are not permitted to attend the Event.
- Please note that the Ticket grants access to the Event only and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not include food, drink or rides. Food and beverages will be available for purchase at the Event.
- Access to the Event opens at 17.30 GMT on 2 November 2019 and the Event closes at 20.30 GMT on 2 November 2019.
- Southampton FC reserves the right to alter the Event without refund of money or exchange of the Ticket. Additionally Southampton FC reserves the right to cancel the Event (whether due to a Force Majeure Event or for any other reason) in its sole discretion. In the circumstance where Southampton FC cancels the Event, Southampton FC will either use reasonable endeavors to reschedule the Event and provide equivalent tickets, or alternatively Southampton FC shall issue a full refund to the Ticket Holder (and Southampton FC shall have no further liability to the Ticket Holder in respect of cancellation of the Event).
- Southampton FC is unable to offer refunds or exchanges in respect of Tickets purchased unless the Event is cancelled in accordance with clause 7.
- If the Ticket is used in breach of these terms it is void and the holder may be refused entry to or rejected from the Event.
- All Tickets are security printed and should be purchased direct or through an official ticket agency. Any attempt to present any other ticket may lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution.
- Southampton FC reserves the right to alter your ticket selection. If this is necessary for whatever reason, Southampton FC will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered ticket selection.
- Southampton FC reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the event for any reason where necessary. Southampton FC or the Event Facility Provider may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of persons at the Event.
- The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private domestic purposes only. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited including (without limitation) recording of any data, information or results of or relating to the Event and any participant. As a condition of entry to the Event you assign (by way of a present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs or recordings you make at the Event to Southampton FC.
- Southampton FC is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to the Ticket Holder except where any such loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence of Southampton FC, its employees or agents.
- Southampton FC reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change these Conditions from time to time. In this eventuality, Southampton FC will notify you should such changes materially affect the rights of any Ticket Holder and/or Nominee.
- The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of the Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of the Conditions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
- Southampton FC’ failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, power or remedy provided by the Conditions or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy.
- Southampton FC will be entitled to assign or sub-contract any of its rights, benefits and interests in or under the Conditions to any third parties.
- Southampton FC will process data in accordance with data protection legislation and regulation (including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679). Unless the Ticket Holder and/or Nominee is told otherwise by the Southampton FC, Southampton FC will securely destroy any personal data held no more than 3 months after the completion of the Event unless Southampton FC have a lawful basis to keep the personal data, in which case, Southampton FC will keep the data for as long as such basis exists.
- Except as expressly set out in the Conditions, nothing in these Conditions is intended to confer on any person any right to enforce any Condition of a Contract which that person would not have had but for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- The Conditions and any disputes under it (including non-contractual and tortious disputes) will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each party will irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Best Dressed Competition Terms & Conditions
- This Circus-Themed Best Dress Competition (the “Competition”) is open to all attendees of the Fireworks at St Mary’s Stadium (the “Event”) and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter this Competition and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Two best costumes shall be chosen from the following categories: “Best Dressed Adult” for entrants aged 18 and over; “Best Dressed Under 18’s” for entrants under the age of 18.
- The attendees of the Event can enter the Competition by completing a registration form at the registration table at the Event. The Promoter shall rate each entrant and the two entrants with the highest score from each category shall be selected as the winners. The decision of the Promoter is final. There is no payment required to enter.
- Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- Entrants who enter the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions about how to enter the Competition, please contact the Promoter at the address below.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
- The Competition is for: (the “Prizes"). two winners of the “Best Dressed Adult” category to each win two (2) tickets to a Premier League Match at St Mary’s Stadium (match to be decided by the Promoter in its sole discretion, though reasonable endeavours will be made to provide tickets to the match chosen by the winners from a list of selected matches to be provided by the Promoter), with access to Gasworks Bar & Kitchen restaurant and seats in the Kingsland Stand; and two winners of the “Best Dressed Under 18’s” category to each win one (1) £100 voucher to spend in the Southampton FC Official Retail Stores at St Mary’s Stadium (Megastore), West Quay (Saints Store) and online at store.saintsfc.co.uk (please note that the voucher cannot be used to purchase tickets and use of the voucher is subject to the terms and conditions appearing on the voucher);
- Competition winners or their guardians will be notified by an e-mail no later than seven (7) days after the expiry of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five (5) working days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within five (5) working days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Competition runs from 5:30pm GMT on Saturday 2nd of November 2019 and ends at 7:00pm GMT on Saturday 2nd of November (“the Competition Period”).
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The name of the winners can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
- All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prizes will be at the cost of the winners and the sole responsibility of the winners to arrange.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, Company Number: 53301, Email: [email protected]