Saints travel to Everton on Saturday 5th May (5.30pm BST) and we have received an allocation of approximately 3,000 tickets for the game. Ticket information is as follows:
On sale dates:
- Wednesday 11th April (9am) – 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least THREE away games from this season
- Thursday 12th April (9am) – 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least TWO away games from this season
- Friday 13th April (9am) – 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have attended at least ONE away game from this season
- Monday 16th April (9am) – 2017/18 Season Ticket holders
- Tuesday 17th April (9am) – 2017/18 Official Members
- Wednesday 18th April (9am) – General sale
All sale dates are subject to remaining ticket availability.
Virgin Media had already committed to subsidising Adult and Over-65 tickets by £10.The Club will match this sudsidy by £10 on all tickets and, as such, tickets for this fixture will now be priced as follows:
- £10 for Adults (was £30.00)
- £10 for Over-65s (was £23.00)
- £10 for Under-18s
Included in the allocation are 327 Restricted View seats, which carry a £1 discount for Under-18s.
Tickets bought in person at the Ticket Office will not be issued at the point of sale, and will be posted at a later date.
We will also receive an allocation of 13 Wheelchair tickets, priced as above with the Enabler admitted free-of-charge.
We have also received an allocation of Ambulant Disabled seating, mainly located at and around Rows 12 and 13 in Blocks LV3 and LV4, and Rows A+B in Blocks LV1 and LV2, which are ideally suited for supporters with walking difficulties. Ambulant tickets are priced as above with the Enabler admitted free-of-charge.
Tickets are restricted to one per Supporter Number. Fans can purchase more than one ticket in each transaction by linking other eligible accounts with theirs using our friends and family function.