Monster Energy: Play FIFA22 againt the pros
Southampton Football Club's Official Energy Drinks Partner, Monster Energy, is giving fans the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime chance to play FIFA22 against Saints players.
The best bit? You'll be taking them on at St Mary's with your game being broadcast on the big screens inside the stadium!
Simply head to Instagram, tag a friend in the competition post and follow @MonsterGaming.head to instagram to enter
Terms and Conditions for entry into Prize Draw
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 18 and over.
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and:
a. during the Competition Period, you tag the friend you’d like to bring with you to enjoy the Prize in a comment on the competition Instagram post; and
b. you are following @monstergaming on Instagram when the Competition Period ends.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will be not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per person.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw runs from 09.00 GMT on Tuesday 29th March 2022 until 23.59 BST on Tuesday 5th April 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
8. The Prize Draw is for two winners to each win the opportunity for them and a friend (who must also be 18+) to play EA Sports’ FIFA on the St Mary’s Stadium big screens against Southampton FC players on Thursday 14th April (2x 12 minutes games, 2 vs 2 format – No Rules followed by Headers & Volleys) (each a “Prize”). The winners will be drawn at random after the end of the Competition Period from all valid entrants. The Prize will take place on Thursday 14th April at St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, SO145FP. Please note that if a winner is unable to attend St Mary’s Stadium on the day notified by the Promoter the Promoter will be entitled to select an alternative winner. For the avoidance of doubt the two winners and their guests will take part in the experience together.
9. The competition winners will be notified via Instagram direct message no later than 1 week after the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 3 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The winners and their guests will be responsible for all travel and food and drink required to avail the Prize.
11. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
13. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
19. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP).