PICTURE IT OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
Southampton Football Club has teamed up with its Official Beer Partner, Kingfisher, to give fans the chance to win an incredible money can't buy experience.
Enter through either Facebook or Instagram for your chance to win a Saints experience day where you'll get to see behind the scenes at both St Mary's stadium and the Staplewood training complex, with a few exciting surprises along the way.
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. The Promoter may ask for valid photographic ID in order to verify the age of entrants.
2. All entrants who meet the above requirements and complete the form on Facebook or Instagram (via the competition advert) providing all mandatory information, between 15.00 on April 25, 2022 and 23.59 on May 01, 2022 (“Competition Period”) will be entered into the Prize Draw. There is no payment required to enter.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group/associated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per person.
5. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw is for three (3) winners to each win a Saints experience day for themselves and one friend (who must also be 25 or over), starting at St Mary's Stadium and including our Staplewood Training Ground (travel will be provided between the Stadium and training ground) (“Prize”). Dates are limited and ultimately the date and timings of the Prize are at the Promoter's sole discretion. In the event that winners are not able to make the date/times of the Prize the Promoter has the right to select alternative winners. The Promoter reserves the right to screen entrants against our internal fan behaviour records and to select alternative winner(s) where an entrant is found to have received a Club ban.
8. The Promoter will choose three winners at random from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period.
9. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize (other than that expressly specified above) will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
11. The Competition winner will be notified by the Promoter's agent (Formidable) via email and/or by telephone within Five days of the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 48 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
14. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
15. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, company number 53301 St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, email: [email protected]
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.