Support your community
Like many other charities, we missed out on vital donations during the Covid-19 pandemic. For us, this means that we have missed out on more than £250,000 of expected fundraising income in 2020. However, our commitment to supporting the local community did not stop.
As part of the Saints as One Campaign, we are continuing to support our community by delivering the following initiatives:
- Running our Community Hubs to engage with families from across the city during the summer holidays.
- Bringing participants back into our sessions as we continue our mission of transforming lives in and around Southampton.
- Handing over the Prescription Delivery Service to SO:Linked after delivering more than 2,000 prescriptions since April.
- Deliver our popular soccer schools throughout the summer holidays with a 20% discount for key workers.
- Continuing our partnership with FareShare as our volunteers deliver food to those who need it.