Like many other charities, our fundraising events have sadly been put on hold due to the Covid-19 pandemic. For us, this means that we have missed out on more than £115,000 which we expected to raise during the months of April, May and June 2020. However, our commitment to supporting the local community has continued.
Throughout this time we have made thousands of calls to our isolated participants, delivered hundreds of prescriptions across the city and joined some Saints Legends at FareShare to deliver food to those who need it most - click here to find out more about our support.
To help us raise vital funds to support our continued work you can:
- Make a donation to our Virgin Money Giving Page
- Enter Saints Super Draw, our online matchday raffle where you can win exclusive prizes and cash
- Take part in a virtual event, find out more about what events we are running below
- You could set up a Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook
- Take on your own challenge such as a bake sale or , if you take on your own challenge tag us on social media so we can thank you!