Golf Day 2022 Competition T&Cs
Prize Draw Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over attending the Saints Foundation Charity Golf Day 2022.
2. All entrants who meet the above requirements and complete the entry form at the Saints Foundation Golf Day, providing all mandatory details, between 09:00 on August 25, 2022 and 16:00 on August 25, 2022 (“Competition Period”) will be entered into the Prize Draw. There is no payment required to enter.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group/associated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per unique email address.
5. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw is for one (1) winner to win x1 drinks voucher entitling them to one (1) free drink (from a limited selection, singles only) for a total of four (4) people at the Southern Brave vs Trent Rockets The Hundred cricket event on the evening of the 25th August 2022 at The Ageas Bowl, Southampton (“Prize”). Please note that the Prize does not include entry into the event and ID will be required for each person receiving one of the free drinks.
8. The Promoter will choose one winner at random from all valid entrants after the end of the Competition Period and will notify the winner at the Saints Foundation Charity Golf Day event. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
13. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control Prize Draw Competition Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: Saints Foundation (SFC), company number 04312794, registered charity number 1090916 St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, email: [email protected]