Prize Draw Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This ‘A Game of Two Halves Signed Shirt Competition’ prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
2. All entrants who purchased a ticket for ‘A Game of Two Halves’ at St Mary’s Stadium (the “Event”) during the Competition Period (as defined in paragraph 8) will be collated and one will be picked at random. There is no payment required to enter.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted, and entries are limited to one entry per Event ticket purchaser.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
8. The Prize Draw is for one (1) winner to win one (1) Southampton FC replica home shirt signed by four (4) Southampton FC Men’s First Team players and four (4) Southampton FC Legends attending the Event (the “Prize”). The Promoter will choose one (1) winner at random (in accordance with Paragraph 2) from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period. The Prize Draw runs from 08:30am GMT on Saturday 4th January 2020 and ends on 05:30pm BST on Tuesday 7th April 2020 (“the Competition Period”).
9. Competition winners will be notified personally at the Event on Wednesday 8th of April 2020. If the winner is not present at the Event, they will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than three (3) working days after the expiry of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five (5) days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within five (5) day or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
13. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the promoter a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion.
14. You acknowledge that you may be asked to participate in publicity if you are selected as a winner.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
17. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Saints Foundation (SFC) a charitable company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 04312794 whose registered office is at St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP