How to sign up to Saints Club:
1. Click here to start the Saints Club sign up process
2. If you are age 13+ please use your existing details to sign into your My Saints account. If you don’t have an account and are aged 13+, please create one. If you are aged under 13, please ask your parent or guardian to create an account.
3. Click here or on the Saints Club in the navigation bar on the ticketing site to start the Saints Club sign up process.
4. After this you will be taken through to the ‘Items’ Selection’ page. Find the age range for yourself (if over 13 years old) or the child that you are signing up to Saints Club.
5. Using the drop-down arrows, select the quantity under the label ‘Tariff’ relating to the age of the child joining Saints Club. For example, if you are signing up one 3-year-old, select 1 in the drop down next to the label ‘Saints Club age 3-4’.
6. Scroll down, click on ‘add to cart’.
7. Once in ‘Basket Summary’, scroll down to check details and, if correct, click proceed.
8. You will then be taken to the ‘Delivery Method’ page. Fill out all required delivery details. When complete, click continue.
9. On the ‘Order Summary’ page, check all details are correct in the ‘Quantity’ & ‘Tariff’ columns. You then need to assign the child to your account.
A. Click the drop-down arrow, if you see the child’s name displayed select this, scroll down, and tick the box to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions, then click ‘Complete your order’.
B. Click the drop-down arrow, if you do not see the child’s name displayed select ‘add new’, fill out the details of the child, scroll down and tick the box to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions, then click ‘Complete your order’.
10. Click ‘Complete your order’, welcome to Saints Club.