Southampton Football Club is delighted to announce that 2022/23 Season Tickets are now on sale to supporters, with the club freezing prices again for next season and increasing the number of seats available for adults at just £399.
As part of the club’s commitment to making pricing accessible, a further 700 seats will be made available at our lowest price of just £399 for adults, extending the popular Itchen South pricing into block 15 of the Chapel Stand.
Season Tickets for juniors start at just £19 for under-11s in the Family Stand – a cost of just £1 for each Premier League home match. You can find full pricing for 2022/23 Season Tickets here.
Following feedback from fans, the club is introducing a new 10-month, no-interest payment plan with no credit check, allowing supporters to spread the cost of their Season Ticket across longer than in previous seasons.
To take advantage of the 10-month payment plan, with monthly costs under £40 for adults, supporters will need to sign up to the scheme by Friday 29th April – after this time fans will still be able to take up a 9-month or 7-month payment plan option.
2021/22 Season Ticket holders will have until midnight on Tuesday 31st May to renew their seat at the loyalty price. Current Season Ticket holders can head to their MySaints account where their seat will automatically be added to their basket – they can however select alternative seating and still benefit from the loyalty pricing in that area.
After Tuesday 31st May, unrenewed seats will be released for general sale, while new Season Ticket purchasers able to purchase any available seats from today.
Supporters can secure their seats for next season through their MySaints account or by calling the Ticket Office on 02381 780 780 between 9.30am-5pm from Monday to Friday.
Fans can also visit the Ticket Office in person between these times but please be aware that as St Mary’s is a cashless stadium, supporters will not be able to pay for their Season Tickets using cash.buy 2022/23 season ticket
All 2022/23 Season Tickets come with the benefits listed below:
- Your seat guaranteed for 19 Premier League home games
- Priority access to away tickets
- Reduced price window and priority on home cup matches (subject to agreement with the opposing team)
- Ticket Exchange facility for sold out fixtures, meaning you can resell your seat for games you can’t attend
- The ability to upgrade Season Tickets for juniors and enablers to adults when juniors/enablers cannot attend matches
- Window to purchase additional tickets on matches ahead of general sale
- 10% discount on retail products, both at the Stadium Store and online
- 10% discount on food and drink at St Mary’s for the first 30 minutes after turnstiles open and for 30 minutes after select matches
- Exclusive discounts on Matchday Hospitality upgrades for selected fixtures
- 10% off week-long Soccer Schools for juniors
- Reduced price Women's Season Ticket
- 15% off St Mary’s Christmas parties
- Priority or discount on events at St Mary’s (subject to the promoter of each event)
Season Ticket holder exclusives:
- Welcome pack with gift
- Access to exclusive events
- Exclusive Season Ticket Newsletter, including discounts and competitions