Calling all Saints fans, are you brave enough to put yourself forward to feature in the club’s 2022/23 kit launch?
Inspired by the new kit’s design, we’re celebrating being bold and brave – let us know what bravery means to you and you could feature alongside Saints players in this year’s kit reveal!
To take part, all you need to do is record a short video of yourself stating your name and age, before answering the three questions below:
- What does bravery mean to you?
- What activities or challenges do you wish you were brave enough to do?
- Who is the bravest person you know?
Once you have filmed your video, please send by email to [email protected]. Due to the file size of your video, you may have to use a file sharing site, such as WeTransfer, to send to us.
For any supporters entering under the age of 18, you must have permission of a parent or guardian before submitting your video. We encourage a parent or guardian to send the video on your behalf.
All video content will be shared with our digital agency, Formidable.
Tips on how to film your video:
- Film yourself with your phone in landscape mode, not portrait
- Film yourself in a well-lit area with the source of light in front of you
- Film yourself in a quiet area
- Keep your phone stable while filming
- Don’t wear any clothing with prominent brand logos visible
- Try to keep your video under 3 minutes long