Virgin Media want to celebrate our amazing fans and are giving you the chance to nominate someone to be crowned one of our Super Saints of the Year.
Simply tell us why one of your fellow Saints supporters deserves to be named one of our Super Saints of the Year and they could win a very special surprise!
Let us know who you’d like to nominate using the form below and they could feature in a video celebrating our magnificent fans.
Competition Terms and Conditions for entry into the Super Saints of the Year Competition (“Competition”)
1. All legal residents within the UK aged 18 and over may submit nominations as part of the Competition. Under 18s may be nominated however their participation in the Competition and prizes is subject to the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
2. Your entry will be entered into the Competition if you meet the above requirements and, during the Competition Period, you complete and submit the online form at southamptonfc.com, filling in all mandatory details.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition will be not be eligible for the Competition.
4. By submitting a nomination or participating in the Competition you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per unique email address.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Competition please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Competition runs from 17.00 GMT on 11th December 2020 until 17.00 GMT on 24th December 2020 (the “Competition Period”). After the end of the Competition Period all nominations will be collated and five nominees will be shortlisted by our judges for Super Saint of the Year based on their nomination. These five shortlisted nominees and their respective nominator will each win one general admission ticket (one for the nominator and one for the nominee ) to a Southampton FC Home fixture during the 20/21 (“Shortlist Prize”). The shortlisted nominators and nominees will then be asked to participate in calls with our team (which may be recorded where the nominee and nominator (and any parent/guardian if applicable) consent) to learn more about why the nominee should be selected as Super Saint of the Year. These five nominations (and notes and/or recordings of the calls) will then be passed to Ralph Hassenhuttl to choose the overall Super Saint of the Year and the winning nominator and nominee will win the chance to participate in a video call with Ralph and three members of the Southampton FC Men’s First Team (“Grand Prize”). Please note that if the nominee is aged under 18 parental permission will be needed to avail any Shortlist Prize and Grand Prize and participate in calls with our team.
8. The Competition winners will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than:
a. 2 weeks after the end of the Competition Period in the case of the Shortlist Prize; and
b. 4 weeks after the end of the Competition Period in the case of the Grand Prize.
If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified (in each case) by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (from the group of shortlisted winners in the case of the Grand Prize) and that winner will have to respond to notification within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions (or parental permission is not granted where required), the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in line with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for nominations that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
10. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
12. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The surname and county of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
16. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
17. The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP).