Saints welcomed home Academy graduate Theo Walcott last week and to celebrate we're giving fans the chance to win a shirt signed by the man himself.
To get your hands on a shirt signed by our latest signing, simply enter your details below.Register to enter competition
Signed Theo Walcott shirt prize draw - Terms and Conditions
1. This Theo Walcott signed shirt prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 12 and over and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter the Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and, during the Prize Draw Period, you (a) complete the Prize Draw form on southamptonfc.com, filling in all mandatory details; or (b) complete the Prize Draw form on our Facebook ad about the Prize Draw, providing all mandatory details.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will be not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per unique email address.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw runs from 17.00 BST on Friday 9th October until 17.00 BST on Friday 16th October (the “Prize Draw Period”). After the end of the Prize Draw Period all entrants will be collated and one winner will be selected at random to win one 2020/21 replica Southampton FC Home Theo Walcott shirt signed by Theo Walcott (“Prize”).
8. The winner will be required to provide an address for the Prize to be posted to.
9. The winner will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than 7 days after the end of the Prize Draw Period. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select an alternative winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The surname and county of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
17. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Prize DrawPeriod.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP email: [email protected]).