Southampton Football Club has confirmed details of 2020/21 Season Tickets, with renewal prices once again frozen and the introduction of The Saints Promise – a series of commitments to fans should any matches need to be played without supporters in attendance.
The club is greatly appreciative of the patience shown by its fanbase in these uncertain times. We want our supporters to be comfortable in the knowledge that their seat will be ready for them when a return to St Mary’s is allowed.
With this in mind, Season Ticket sales will be available from Monday 22nd June, at 11am, for both renewals and new purchasers, and, in recognition of the current situation, an extended renewal window will remain open for the next two-and-a-half months, until Tuesday 1st September.
These are, of course, challenging times for many people, including our fans, and the club has sought to keep this front and centre in its thinking throughout.
As well as all renewal prices being frozen and the renewal window being extended, a pro-rata credit equivalent to the value of the remaining four home matches of the 2019/20 campaign has been applied for existing Season Ticket holders, as a result of these games now taking place behind closed doors
These credits will be added to supporters’ ticketing accounts and will be automatically available to use towards a 2020/21 Season Ticket, meaning many fans renewing will see an initial reduction in price of approximately 21 per cent.
As an extra thank you for fans’ commitment, a £35 voucher, which can be used for retail purchases, shirt printing, hospitality, away travel and stadium tours, will also be issued by the club to any adult who renews.
Additionally, a three-month instalment plan managed directly by the club will be introduced, allowing fans to simply spread payments with no additional cost and, for the first time, no credit check.
On top of this, the club is pleased to be introducing The Saints Promise, which involves a number of commitments designed to protect supporters should they not be allowed entry to St Mary’s for any matches in the 2020/21 season.
Chief among these is that the club will guarantee a pro-rata refund for any fixture played without fans. This will be automatically refunded to the method of payment used to purchase within 14 days of confirmation, with turnaround time an operational benefit of our new ticketing platform.
The club will also ensure Season Ticket holders receive absolute priority for any ballot allocation should capacity need to be reduced at any stage.
Existing Season Ticket holders for the 2019/20 season can choose from the following four options:
• Renew your Season Ticket using the pro-rata credit on your account and receive a £35 voucher as an extra thank you for your commitment, as well as the comfort of The Saints Promise.
• Retain the pro-rata credit on your account for the 2020/21 season. If you do not purchase a Season Ticket during the renewal window, the credit will remain on your account – with an additional £10 added to it – until 31st May 2022, for use against Official Membership, home Premier League games and other selected stadium events.
• Donate your pro-rata credit to Saints Foundation. For each donation made, the club will add an additional £10. This does not affect your rights to still renew your 2020/21 Season Ticket at the full renewal price.
• Have your pro-rata credit refunded to you. Please note, these refunds will be processed in batches from August.
To request a refund or a donation, a form will be available from Monday on the website. We recognise there may be exceptional circumstances where some fans would need their four-game credit to be refunded sooner, and the form will allow this action.
The popular £399 Adult and £19 Under-11 Season Tickets remain in place for both renewals and new purchases.
Don’t forget, as a Season Ticket holder, you receive all of the following benefits too:
• Priority access on away matches
• Reduced price window on home cup matches (subject to agreement)
• 10% retail discount in store and online
• 10% discount on food and drink in the stadium up until kick-off
• Season Ticket holder discounts on selected games for matchday hospitality
• Access to exclusive events
• Exclusive Season Ticket Newsletter including discounts and competitions
• 10% off week-long soccer schools for Juniors
• Free Women's Season Ticket (subject to division)
• Refer-a-friend credit rewards on select matches
• Ticket exchange facility on sold out matches
• Upgrade facilities for juniors and enablers who cannot attend matches
Season Tickets will go on sale from 11am on Monday 22nd June, and will be available to purchase online only initially. Full information on pricing and The Saints Promise can be found on our dedicated pages by clicking here.
You can also check out our Season Ticket FAQs page here.