Southampton Football Club would like to provide the following information to its valued ticket holders and hospitality guests.
The club appreciates the uncertainty its supporters are facing at these times, and is extremely grateful for the patience, understanding and commitment that fans have shown while the 2019/20 campaign has been put on hold.
We would now like to advise our supporters of the following steps...
Individual match ticket purchasers:
• All fans who have purchased tickets via the club will have their booking refunded directly. You do not need to contact us for this.
• For all card transactions, refunds will be made to the card used to purchase. Should the club encounter any issues in this process, please be assured we will contact the supporter directly, either via phone or email.
• Any fans who purchased with cash will be contacted by the club in the same way as above to discuss their options.
• Due to the volume of transactions that must be processed, please allow up to 28 days for all payments to be refunded. We would appreciate if supporters could refrain from contacting us regarding refunds until after this point, in order to allow staff to keep the process as efficient as possible for all fans.
Hospitality match ticket purchasers:
• All hospitality match purchasers for the remaining games in the 2019/20 season will be contacted personally by one of our account managers to process their refunds.
Season Ticket holders (General admission and Hospitality):
• Information for Season Ticket holders in relation to the final four matches of the 2019/20 season will be shared with our fans in detail in the week commencing June 15th. There will be a number of options available, including carrying over the credit against a 2020/21 Season Ticket, a donation to the work of Saints Foundation, or a direct refund. We look forward to sharing full details of our Season Ticket plans as we move forward together.
For any urgent enquiries, please contact our Ticket Office via email at [email protected].