Southampton Football Club's Executive Head Chef, Zoltan Szalas, shares some of his favourite recipes for you to try out at home during the lockdown.
Incredible Hulk smoothie
When you see the colour of this, you'll understand the name!
But it is also packed full of nutrition and provides a nice boost for your immune system, containing a wide variety of vitamins, including A, B6, B9, C, K1, iron, calcium, folic acid and magnesium.
• 1 handful of spinach, washed and chopped
• 1 handful of curly kale, washed and chopped
• 350ml of almond or oat milk (can be replaced with cow's milk if you wish)
• 140g diced mango, either fresh or frozen
• 140g diced pineapple, either fresh or frozen
• 1/5 a teaspoon (2.5g) grated root ginger
• ½ lemon, juiced
1. Add the spinach and kale with the milk into the blender.
2. Peel and grate the root ginger, then add into the blender with the rest of the fruits. If the milk isn’t cold enough, you can add a couple of ice cubes to chill it.
3. Blitz until smooth.