Ever wanted to sit down with your favourite former player and ask them about their Saints career? Southampton partner Kingfisher are giving you the chance to do exactly that at The Isolate Inn!
You'll be able to chat with a Saints legend in a virtual pub from the comfort of your own home.
Plus, you'll receive a crate of Kingfisher beer to enjoy and you can invite your friends to The Isolate Inn too.
All you need to do is tell us which player from Saints' past you'd like to have a beer with, and what questions you'd want to ask them.
Simply fill in the form below to enter.
Competition Terms and Conditions for entry into the Kingfisher 'The Isolate Inn' competition
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents within the UK aged 18 and over. Please note that valid photo identification may be required to verify that an entrant is aged 18 or over.
2. You will be entered into the Prize Draw if you meet the above requirements and, during the Competition Period, you complete and submit the online form at southamptonfc.com, filling in all mandatory details.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw will be not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per unique email address .
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Prize Draw is for three winners to each win the opportunity to participate in a video call with a Saints Legend and a package of Kingfisher products/merchandise (“Prize”). Please note that the Kingfisher package may only be delivered to an individual aged 18 or over and valid ID may be required. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner if the Kingfisher products cannot be delivered due to failure to provide valid photo ID.
8. The Prize Draw runs from 12.00 BST on 28 April 2020 until 13.00 BST on 2 May 2020 (the “Competition Period”). After the end of the Competition Period all entrants will be collated and three winners will be picked at random.
9. The competition winners will be notified via email and/or telephone no later than 2 weeks after the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below after the closing date.
17. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Competition Period.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited (company number 00053301, registered office: St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 5FP).