Southampton Football Club recognises that this is a difficult period for everyone, with our priority at this time being the health and well-being of fans, staff and our local communities.
We appreciate that you may have questions you would like to ask and so to help try and answer some of those we have created an FAQs page.
We're in regular communication with the Premier League regarding the situation, and will prioritise keeping you up to date with information when we have news to share.
TICKETING & RETAIL
How can I contact the Ticket Office?
The Ticket Office is currently closed. We’re receiving a high volume of emails but will endeavour to respond as soon as possible. Please direct any questions to: [email protected].
Can I get a refund for matches already postponed?
Individual match ticket purchasers:
• All fans who have purchased tickets via the club will have their booking refunded directly. You do not need to contact us for this.
• For all card transactions, refunds will be made to the card used to purchase. Should the club encounter any issues in this process, please be assured we will contact the supporter directly, either via phone or email.
• Any fans who purchased with cash will be contacted by the club in the same way as above to discuss their options.
• Due to the volume of transactions that must be processed, please allow up to 28 days for all payments to be refunded. We would appreciate if supporters could refrain from contacting us regarding refunds until after this point, in order to allow staff to keep the process as efficient as possible for all fans.
Hospitality match ticket purchasers:
• All hospitality match purchasers for the remaining games in the 2019/20 season will be contacted personally by one of our account managers to process their refunds.
Season Ticket holders (General admission and Hospitality):
• Information for Season Ticket holders in relation to the final four matches of the 2019/20 season will be shared with our fans in detail in the week commencing June 15th. There will be a number of options available, including carrying over the credit against a 2020/21 Season Ticket, a donation to the work of Saints Foundation, or a direct refund. We look forward to sharing full details of our Season Ticket plans as we move forward together.
For any urgent enquiries, please contact our Ticket Office via email at [email protected].
How do I return something I bought from the shop?
We will honour any refund/exchange on any product* purchased from 1st February onwards for a period of 28 days after we re-open. We can also offer exchanges and refunds via mail order.
*within our normal terms and conditions.
What happens to my Hospitality Package?
Please direct all enquiries to [email protected] or to your account manager’s mobile numbers. Office phone lines will be unavailable until further notice.
Can I still buy online?
You can still shop for Saints merchandise using our online store. We aim to fulfill orders and respond to enquiries within our usual timeframes, although we do have reduced staffing levels in order to maintain safe working practices and there may be slight delays at busy times. Your patience is appreciated, but if you have an urgent enquiry that cannot wait please direct this to our Supporter Relations team using the contact details below.
All online ticketing purchases are currently suspended. We shall update the main website once this changes.
How will you get in touch with me with updates?
You can sign-up for regular updates from the club using the form at the bottom of this page.
How can I get in touch with you?
You can get in contact with Supporter Relations using the details below. We would encourage fans to share feedback and any questions they may have:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 02380 711 980
How can I receive a call from Supporter Relations?
We have been reaching out to vulnerable supporters over the past few weeks and it is now extended to disabled fans who would benefit from a call – whether for support, guidance or some companionship – let us know, and indeed inform us of any supporters who feel they would be helped by having phone contact with another person.
If you, or one of your friends or family member, would appreciate a call from the club, simply click here, fill in the form and a member of staff will be in touch between 2-5pm on a weekday.
Why has Saints Foundation suspended its sessions in the community?
Following Government advice and working in conjunction with Southampton FC and the Premier League, Saints Foundation has decided to suspend all non-school based sessions for an initial period of two weeks, with regular reviews beyond that point.
This decision was made to help ensure the safety of our participants, particularly those from the most vulnerable groups in society.
What plans have Saints Foundation got to support participants whilst sessions are cancelled?
Saints Foundation recognises that this is an incredibly difficult time for our community, particularly people from high risk groups.
Whilst many of our traditional sessions are currently suspended for the reasons outlined above, we are currently working on plans for the best use our resources, to support those most in need over the coming weeks and months.
We are working up these ideas at pace and expect to be able to confirm our plans in the coming days.
Will Saints Foundation fundraising events be going ahead as planned?
It has been decided that The Big Stadium Sleep Out, scheduled for Friday 27th March, will be postponed until further notice, whilst the ABP Marathon has been provisionally rescheduled for Sunday 21st June.
At the present moment, all other fundraising events will be going ahead as planned, though that could clearly change as the situation progresses. Further announcements on this will follow, as and when possible, through both Saints Foundation and Southampton FC channels.