Competition Terms and Conditions to win an executive box for a game at the start of the 2020/21 season
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to hospitality guests aged 13 or over, and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18, have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. All entrants who have completed and submitted the online form providing all mandatory information, during the Competition Period (see paragraph 9 below) will be collated and one winner will be picked at random.
3. Employees or agencies of Southampton Football Club Limited and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person per Southampton FC 2019/20 Premier League Home match during the Competition Period.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
8. The Prize Draw is for one entrant to win the use of an executive box for themselves and up to 9 guests for a Southampton FC Premier League Home fixture (fixture to be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion) (“Prize”). Please note that if either the winner or any of their guests are aged under 18 a parent or guardian aged 18 or over must be in attendance (and will count as one of the 9 guests). Please note that use of the Executive Box is subject to Southampton FC’s hospitality terms and conditions (available at https://www.southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets/ticketing-terms-and-conditions) and the Ground Regulations that apply at St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton.
9. The Prize Draw runs from 12:30 on Saturday 7 March 2020 and ends at 18:20 BST on [last fixture of season 2020] (“Competition Period”).
10. Competition winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than 1 working week after the closing date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
12. Any personal data (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”)) provided to the Promoter in connection with this Prize Draw shall be processed in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation including GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
13. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
14. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below after the closing date. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the end of the Prize Draw.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, Email: [email protected]