To celebrate Chinese New Year, we're giving fans the chance to Be Our Lucky Number 8 with a special unveiling at our match against Burnley.
You'll take part in a photo shoot on the morning of the match, on Saturday 15th February, as well as receiving two replica shirts with your name on the back and a pair of tickets to enjoy the game in Saints Bar!
To enter, simply make a purchase from the Saints Store at St Mary's between 12pm and 2.45pm ahead of our FA Cup tie against Spurs on Saturday 25th January, and show your receipt to get a ticket for the prize draw. See the full terms and conditions below:
Be Our Lucky Number 8 - Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is promoted by Southampton Football Club Limited (the “Promoter”) and is subject to these terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”).
2. This ”Be our Number 8” prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents of the UK aged 16 or over and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these T&Cs.
3. All entrants who make a purchase in Southampton FC Stadium Megastore Store (located at St Mary’s, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP) (the “Megastore”) during the Competition Period, can obtain a Prize Draw ticket by presenting their receipt to the dedicated staff within the Stadium Store (the “Prize Draw Ticket”). There is no further payment required to enter. At the end of the Competition Period, one (1) winning Prize Draw Ticket will be chosen at random.
4. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
5. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
6. Multiple entries are permitted, and entries are limited to one (1) entry per Megastore receipt.
7. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw, please contact the Promoter at the address below.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
9. The Prize Draw runs from 12PM (noon) BST on Saturday 25 January 2020 and ends on 2:45PM BST on Saturday 25 January (the “Competition Period”).
10. The Prize Draw is for one (1) person to win:
a. a dedicated Number 8 shirt press display in the Megastore and West Quay Retail Store for the duration of the Southampton FC vs. Burnley FC Premier League match, currently scheduled to be played on 15 February 2020;
b. two (2) Southampton FC replica First Team shirts of their choice (the options include home kit, away kit and third kit shirts) with the number 8 and the wording of winner’s choice on the back up to a maximum of twelve (12) characters. The wording must be the same on both shirts;
c. a framed photo taken by a Southampton FC photographer, capturing the winner in front of the shirt press display mentioned in paragraph 10(a), to be taken at 10AM on Saturday 15 February 2020 in the Megastore;
d. two (2) Saints Bar tickets for the Southampton vs. Burnley FC. The winner may bring a guest of their choice; in the event the winner is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by a responsible adult. The Saints Bar tickets are subject to Ticketing and Hospitality Terms & Conditions, which can be found at https://www.southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets/ticketing-terms-and-conditions and https://www.southamptonfc.com/hospitality/terms-and-conditions;
11. Prize Draw winning Prize Draw Ticket number will be announced after the end of the Competition Period on Saturday 15 February 2020 during the half-time and at the end of the Southampton FC vs Tottenham FA Cup (fourth round) match. The winner needs to contact the Promoter within five (5) working days of the announcement at the address below and provide the winning Prize Draw Ticket and the Megastore receipt. If the winner does not contact the Promoter within five (5) working days, rejects their prize or the entry is invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to conclude the competition without choosing an alternative winner due to nature of the competition mechanics.
12. It is essential for entrants to retain both the Prize Draw Ticket and Megastore receipt to claim the Prizes.
14. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter after the closing date.
16. If entrants do not want their surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, they must notify the Promoter a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion.
17. Entrants acknowledge that they may be asked to participate in publicity if they are selected as a winner.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrants as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
20. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, Company Number: 53301, Email: [email protected]