Heading to Southampton’s big game against Watford? If so, make sure to enjoy a drink on us!
In recognition of the tremendous support the team has continued to receive in recent weeks, we’ll be offering a free drink of choice to every home fan attending Saturday’s match at St Mary’s, as Ralph Hasenhüttl’s side look to build on an impressive display at Arsenal in what is a crucial fixture for both teams.
Fans will be handed a voucher as they go through their turnstile, which they can exchange at any of our concessions for one soft, hot or alcoholic drink, up to the value of £4.50.
Please note, in order to receive a voucher, supporters must have entered the stadium no later than 5pm. However, in anticipation of potential queues, we would advise arriving in plenty of time to ensure you do not miss out.
Vouchers can be redeemed at any time up to ten minutes into the second half, after which point they cannot be used.
Not already got a ticket to the game? Click here to buy yours, and lend your support to the team as they go in search of what would be a huge three points.
Full drink voucher terms and conditions
1) This voucher entitles the holder (being a Southampton FC home supporter attending the Southampton FC v Watford FC match (“Match”) on 30 November 2019) to redeem one (1) drink listed in section 3 of these terms at St Mary’s Stadium public concourse diners (excluding the Stadium Sweets and Uhevice Oriental Taste concessions) at the Match.
2) This voucher can only be redeemed before the Stadium Big Screen clock reaches 55 minutes (around 18.40) at the Southampton FC v Watford FC match on the date above.
3) Drink selections include: soft drinks, hot drinks or alcoholic drinks (subject to age restrictions and producing valid photo identification) up to the value of £4.50.
4) No cash alternative or change shall be given upon this voucher being redeemed. Only 1 drink can be redeemed per voucher.
5) This voucher cannot be transferred, duplicated or copied. The voucher is required to be produced at the time of purchase and should be handed to the cashier.
6) Southampton FC reserves the right to refuse to issue or redeem this voucher in the event of non-compliance with these Terms or at our sole discretion.
7) Southampton FC accepts no responsibility for vouchers that are lost, damaged or stolen and no replacement vouchers will be issued.
8) These Terms are subject to the Ground Regulations that apply to St Mary’s Stadium.