LD Sports Box Prize Draw Competition Terms and Conditions
- 1. This LD Sports Box prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all legal residents of the UK aged 16 or over and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18, have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. All entrants who submit the completed entry form will be collated and one winner will be picked at random. There is no payment required to enter.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per unique email address.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
8. The Prize Draw is for one winner to win four places in the LD Sports Box for the Southampton vs Chelsea match due to be held on St Mary’s Stadium on the 6th October 2019 and in the event that this game is rescheduled, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw. Any entrants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The Promoter will choose one winner at random (in accordance with Paragraph 1) from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period. The Prize Draw runs from 11am BST on Wednesday 2nd October 2019 and ends on 4pm BST on Thursday 3th October 2019 (“the Competition Period”).
9. Competition winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than 1 working days after the expiry of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within one (1) day of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within one (1) day or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
15. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, Company Number: 53301, Email: [email protected].