European champions Liverpool are the visitors for Southampton’s home opener on Saturday and we’re giving away three pairs of hospitality tickets for the sold out clash!
Thanks to Main Club Partner LD Sports, three lucky winners will each win a pair of hospitality tickets in LD Sports' brand new box at St Mary's for the 3pm kick off.
To be in with a chance of getting the full VIP treatment for Saturday’s game, simply fill out the form below:
Competition terms and conditions
1. This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 13 or over and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18 have received parental consent to enter the Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. All entrants who complete the online form for this Prize Draw at southamptonfc.com providing all mandatory information before 23:59 BST on Thursday 15 August 2019 will be entered into the Prize Draw. There is no payment required to enter.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per unique email address.
5. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
8. The Prize Draw is for three (3) winners to each win two (2) hospitality tickets to watch Southampton FC v Liverpool on 17 August 2019 (or any re-arranged date) from the LD Sports executive box. Please note that use of the tickets is subject to the Southampton FC hospitality standard terms and conditions (available at https://www.southamptonfc.com/hospitality/more-information) and Ground Regulations which apply to St Mary’s Stadium (as varied from time to time). Additionally should the winner or their guest be aged under 18 a parent or guardian aged at least 18 must attend the prize with them (and for the avoidance of doubt, the parent/guardian will count towards one of the two tickets).
9. The Promoter will choose three winners at random from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period. The Prize Draw runs from 09.00 BST on Thursday 15 August 2019 to 23:59 BST on Thursday 15 August 2019 (“the Competition Period”).
10. Competition winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone on Friday 16 August. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within four (4) hours of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within four (4) hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
13. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
16. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP company number 53301- email: [email protected]