Southampton has collaborated with its Official Beer Partner, Kingfisher, to create a brand new Saints ale, and you could be the first to try it!
The new beer is to be christened '76', as an ode to Lawrie McMenemy's team lifting the FA Cup, and will be available exclusively at St Mary's on matchdays.
Most fans can get their first taste of '76' at Southampton's home opener against Liverpool on Saturday 17th August, but we're giving you the chance to try it even earlier.
We're holding an exclusive tasting session at St Mary's, where a small group of fans will learn more about '76' and become the first Saints fans to try the beer.
Answer the question below and you could be joining them. Entrants must be over the age of 25. Winners will be contacted with further details.
1. This Kingfisher Beer prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK citizens aged 25 or over.
2. All entrants who complete the online entry form (available at southamptonfc.com), giving the correct answer, before 12.00 BST on Friday 2nd August 2019 will be collated and ten winners will be picked at random. There is no payment required to enter.
3. Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per unique email address. Multiple entries are not permitted.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
8. The Prize Draw is for ten winners to each win a place for themselves and a guest at the Kingsfisher beer tasting event at St Mary’s Stadium (date to be confirmed by the Promoter in its sole discretion), including two pints of Kingfisher beer per person (“Prize”). Please note that in order to avail the Prize, the winner and their guest must both be aged 25 or over and must both present to the Promoter valid photo ID. The Promoter will choose ten winners at random (in accordance with Paragraph 1) from all entrants.
9. The Prize Draw runs from 15.00 BST on Wednesday 31st July 2019 to 12.00 BST on Friday 2nd August 2019 (“the Competition Period”).
10. Competition winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than 2 working days after the expiry of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss or disappointment suffered or caused as a result of an entrant winning the Prize and subsequently not being able to avail of the Prize for any reason, including (without limitation) due to any failure to provide valid photo identification or not being able to attend the event.
12. Please note that photographs and footage of the winners enjoying the Prize may be produced and distributed by the Promoter on its channels (including but not limited to its website and social media).
14. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
18. All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP (company number 53301), Email: [email protected]