Southampton Football Club is hosting its very own Saints Fest on Saturday 29th June, with tickets now available to buy online and at the St Mary’s Ticket Office.
The fan festival, which runs from 11am until 5pm, will provide a fun-packed day to remember for supporters, featuring a host of attractions throughout, including an appearance from Saints manager Ralph Hasenhüttl.
Things to look forward to include...
- On stage Q&A with players and managers from Saints’ first team, including Hasenhüttl, the Women’s team and Academy, showcasing all the new club's new kits
- Live music throughout the day, including Saints Brass
- Beach area with activities throughout the day
- Roaming entertainment
- Activities for kids
- Food shacks and drink trucks
- Photo opportunities with mascots Sammy and Mary
- Plus much more!
Admission for children aged five and under is free. For 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders, tickets are priced at £2, while general admission will be £5 if you pre-book before 5.30pm BST on Friday 28th June.
To book your tickets, click here.
*Keep an eye out for the full Saints Fest line-up over the next few weeks.