We’re giving you the chance to quiz former Saints Matt Le Tissier and Perry Groves ahead of the Premier League fixture against Brighton on Monday 17 September, with our new and improved Saints Bar hospitality package.
Club legend Le Tissier will be joined by Talksport regular Groves as the two guests in the brand new ‘The Saints Bar Presents…’ series, which is hosted by another of the club’s ex-players, Nicky Banger.
At each game, a different speaker will entertain supporters by reliving memories from their career, while also holding a question and answer session.
The series is the latest exciting edition to a great-value package that combines incredible seats for the game, high-quality food and drink, and top-class entertainment.
With a brand new street-food menu, access to a private bar with three inclusive drinks per person, TVs showing the day's other games, upgraded furniture, and top entertainment, the Saints Bar is the ideal way for fans to experience the thrill of the action in style.
What's more, it all comes at no extra cost to the usual Saints Bar package, with prices just £95 + VAT per person.
The full list of benefits are as follows…
• Premium corporate padded seats
• Three inclusive drinks (wine, beer or soft drinks)
• Brand new wine list
• Two street-food courses from our new menu
• TV screens showing BT Sport and Sky coverage of the day’s games
• Access to the lounge throughout
• Cash bar available throughout
Interested in attending further games in the Saints Bar? Here is a list of past and upcoming guest speakers…
- Brighton (Monday 17th September): Perry Groves & Matt Le Tissier
- Chelsea (Sunday 7th October): Jeff Kenna and James Beattie
- Newcastle (Saturday 27th October): Rodney Wallace