Southampton's Mario Lemina has been shortlisted for the Premier League's latest Goal of the Month award.
The Saints midfielder has been shortlisted for the February prize after his stunning long-range strike in the team's 3-2 win at West Bromwich Albion on 3rd February.
The award winner is chosen by fans, with supporters able to cast their votes here.
One Saints player has already won the prize this season, with Sofiane Boufal having claimed it in October due to his sensational solo effort against the same opponents.
The full list of nominees for February is as follows:
• Mario Lemina – West Brom vs Southampton (Feb 3)
• José Izquierdo – Brighton vs West Ham (Feb 3)
• Danilo – Burnley vs Manchester City (Feb 3)
• Victor Wanyama – Liverpool vs Tottenham (Feb 4)
• Mohamed Salah – Liverpool vs Tottenham (Feb 4)
• Sergio Agüero – Manchester City vs Leicester (Feb 10) (Fourth goal)
• José Izquierdo – Stoke vs Brighton (Feb 10)
• Adam Smith – Bournemouth vs Newcastle (Feb 24)
Voting closes on Monday 5th March at 11.59pm GMT.