Check out the key facts and figures ahead of Southampton's trip to face Burnley at Turf Moor in the Premier League.
- Burnley have won three of their five Premier League matches against Southampton by a 1-0 scoreline, winning the last two.
- After winning back to back away league games at Turf Moor, Saints are winless in their last four visits (D1 L3), failing to score on the last two occasions – they’ve never failed to net in three consecutive games there.
- After losing five of his first six matches in all competitions against Southampton as a manager (W1), Sean Dyche has won his last two versus them.
- Premier League games at Turf Moor have seen on average 2.2 goals per game (155 goals in 70 games), the second lowest average in Premier League history, behind only Roker Park (38 goals in 19 games at two per game on average).
- The average position of teams at the start of the day beaten by Southampton this season is 17.4, the lowest in the Premier League.
- Indeed, the Saints are yet to defeat a team starting the day in the top half of the Premier League this season (P15 W0 D6 L9). Their last win of this kind came in April 2017 away at West Brom.
- Burnley have collected fewer points in their last 10 Premier League games than any other side (5 – W0 D5 L5).
- The Saints haven’t lost any of their last eight Premier League games in which they’ve started the day in the relegation zone (W4 D4) since a 1-0 defeat to Liverpool in December 2012.
- Johann Berg Gudmundsson’s five Premier League assists this season have been worth nine points to Burnley, more than any other player’s assists this season.