Take a look at all the facts and figures ahead of Saturday's Premier League trip to the Hawthorns to face West Bromwich Albion:
- West Bromwich Albion have failed to score in seven of their last nine Premier League meetings with Southampton, but won both matches in which they did find the net (W2 D2 L5).
- There have been just seven goals scored in the last nine top-flight league meetings between these sides at the Hawthorns.
- West Brom have lost just one of their last six Premier League home games, but four of these have ended in a draw (W1 D4 L1).
- Southampton have won each of their last four Premier League games against opposition that started that day bottom of the league – this includes wins over West Ham United (August) and Crystal Palace (September) this season.
- Alan Pardew – who managed 64 games for Southampton in all competitions between August 2009 and August 2010 – has never lost a home league match against the Saints (P5 W3 D2 L0).
- West Bromwich Albion have picked up just eight points in 11 Premier League games since Alan Pardew first took charge of the club – only three teams have won fewer points since then, one of which is Southampton (7).
- Daniel Sturridge has scored on his first Premier League start for three different clubs – Liverpool, Bolton Wanderers and Manchester City, only failing to do so for Chelsea in the competition.
- The previous two Premier League meetings have been won by a single Saints goal; Jordy Clasie scored the winner at the Hawthorns last time out in April 2017 before Sofiane Boufal's superb individual goal separated the teams at St Mary's in October.