Check out all the key statistics and facts ahead of Southampton's home meeting with Brighton in the Premier League.
- Brighton have failed to score in their last two away league trips to Southampton, they last went three in a row without scoring there in November 1953.
- Southampton have only lost one of their last 27 Premier League home games against newly promoted teams (W17 D9) and are unbeaten in each of the last 11.
- Brighton are yet to score in their three previous Premier League midweek games (Tuesday and Wednesday), drawing 0-0 with Crystal Palace and losing 2-0 against both Tottenham and Chelsea.
- The Seagulls have scored fewer away goals than any other Premier League side this season (5), failing to score in nine of their 12 games on the road this season, including each of the last six.
- Southampton have scored in each of their last six Premier League home games, netting nine goals in total. Their previous nine at St Mary’s in the competition had come over a period of 14 games.
- Pascal Groß has had a hand in 53% of Brighton’s 17 Premier League goals this season (4 goals, 5 assists), the highest ratio in the division.