Enter your details below for your chance to win a signed Guido Carrillo shirt.
Terms and ConditionsCompetition Terms and Conditions to win a 2017/18 Southampton FC replica home shirt signed by Guido Carrillo.
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 12 or over, and the Promoter assumes that entrants who are under the age of 18, have received parental consent to enter this Prize Draw and accept these Terms and Conditions. All entrants who have completed and submitted the online form and provided their title, name, date of birth and email address will be collated and one winner will be picked at random.
2. Employees or agencies of Southampton Football Club Limited and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one entry per unique email address.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
7. The Prize Draw is for one entrant to win a 2017/18 home Southampton FC replica shirt signed by Guido Carrillo.
8. The Prize Draw runs from 8pm Thursday 25th January and ends at 23:59pm GMT on Thursday 1st February.
9. Competition winners will be notified via email and/or by telephone no later than 5 working days after the closing date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The winner will be required to provide an address where the prize can be posted to.
11. It is a condition of entry that if an entrant wins a prize they agree to take part in reasonable publicity at the Promoter’s reasonable request and at no expense to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of the winners or to publicise the prize giving presentation after the date of the competition and within a year of the Prize Draw in any medium and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
12. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information an entrant supplies to it in accordance with data protection legislation (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
14. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited, St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP, Email: [email protected]