Check all the key facts and figures ahead of Southampton's second meeting of the month with Watford, as St Mary's plays host to the fourth-round of the Emirates FA Cup.
- This will be first FA Cup meeting between these two sides since their semi-final match in April 2003, Southampton running out 2-1 winners at Villa Park.
- Saints have faced Watford five times in FA Cup competition (W3, D1, L1), only losing out once, during a replay in February 1960 after the original tie ended 2-2.
- Watford have won six of their last eight FA Cup games (L2), with those two losses coming away to Millwall last season and the semi-final against Crystal Palace in April 2016.
- Southampton last progressed to the fifth-round of the FA Cup in 2014, beating Championship side Yeovil Town.
- Abdoulaye Doucoure has scored in each of the last three meetings between Watford and Southampton – two of which have come in the 90th minute or later.
- Southampton edge the head-to-head record in all competitions (W35, D20, L26).
- New Watford boss Javi Gracia is the tenth manager to be unveiled at Vicarage Road under current owners, the Pozzo family, since 2012.