Take a look through the key statistics and facts ahead of Southampton's trip to Watford in the Premier League.
- Watford’s only home Premier League victory against Southampton came in their very first such meeting against them – winning 3-2 back in December 1999 (D1 L1 since).
- Saints haven’t lost both league meetings against Watford in a season since the 2007-08 Championship campaign.
- There have been 34 goals scored in the last eight meetings between these sides at Vicarage Road in all competitions (19 for Watford, 15 for Southampton), at an average of over four per game.
- Watford have lost six of their last seven Premier League games, winning the other against Leicester.
- The Hornets have dropped 16 points from winning positions in the Premier League this season – more than any other side.
- Marco Silva’s side have won just 48% of their Premier League points in home games this season (12/25) – the lowest ration in the division.
- Nathan Redmond has scored four goals and provided one assist in his five Premier League games against Watford – he’s scored more against the Hornets than he has any other opponent in the competition.
- Abdoulaye Doucoure has scored in both of his Premier League games against Southampton, including his first ever goal in the competition in March 2017.