Check out the key pre-match facts and statistics ahead of Southampton's trip to Fulham in the Emirates FA Cup third round.
- Fulham will be hosting Southampton in the FA Cup for the first time since a third round replay in January 1999, when Barry Hayles scored an 85th minute winner at Craven Cottage.
- The Cottagers have lost three of their last four FA Cup games at home against opposition from a higher division (W1), although they picked up a 4-1 win against Hull City in the fourth round last season.
- Southampton have progressed past lower league opponents in 17 of their last 18 FA Cup ties, although the last two occasions have seen Saints taken to a replay.
- Each of Southampton’s last six FA Cup third round matches (excl. replays) have seen both teams score, with 25 goals scored in total (4.2 goals per game).
- Southampton have progressed beyond the FA Cup third round in six of the last eight seasons, and ten of the last 13.
- Fulham have suffered just one defeat in their last 11 home matches, winning their last four.
- Southampton are unbeaten in their last five meetings with the Londoners, a sequence stretching back to September 2004.