We bring you some of the key statistics and facts ahead of Southampton's home Premier League match with Crystal Palace...
– Southampton have won seven and lost none of their eight Premier League home meetings with Crystal Palace, scoring 17 goals and conceding just five.
– Indeed, in the top-flight, the Eagles’ last away win against Southampton came in November 1990, in a 3-2 success at the Dell, thanks to goals from Ian Wright (2) and Mark Bright.
– Since their return to the Premier League in 2012/13, Saints have won more league games against Crystal Palace than against any other side, claiming seven out of a possible nine victories.
– After a run of eight consecutive defeats on the road in the Premier League, the Eagles have since gone four unbeaten, winning one and drawing three.
– Palace have netted four goals in their last two away games in the Premier League, which is more than in their previous 12 combined, when they managed only three.
– Southampton’s 0-0 draw away to Manchester United was their first clean sheet in the Premier League in 12 games. Indeed, it was Alex McCarthy’s first in the top-flight since April 2013, for Reading against QPR.
– Roy Hodgson has lost his last three Premier League matches against Southampton without his sides scoring a goal, including a 1-0 defeat earlier this season.
– The only player to score a Premier League goal against Southampton under Hodgson is Tim Sherwood, in October 1997.
– Beware of Christian Benteke, though... He has scored five goals in his last six Premier League games against Southampton.