A round-up of all the key pre-match stats and facts ahead of Southampton's Premier League clash with Manchester United at Old Trafford.
- The Red Devils have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three Premier League games against Southampton, after a run of nine games without one.
- Southampton have won two of their last three league visits to Old Trafford, after a run of 19 games without a win there (D3 L16). Indeed, their last two away wins against Man Utd came over a period of 35 games.
- Saints have not been beaten home and away by the hosts in the same season since 2012-13. Romelu Lukaku's goal separated the sides at St Mary's in September.
- Man Utd have lost just two of their 29 Premier League home games under Jose Mourinho (W16 D11 L2), with both defeats coming at the hands of Man City.
- Man Utd find themselves 15 points behind rivals Man City – the biggest points gap between first and second place after 20 games in English top-flight history.
- Man Utd have scored nine goals via substitutes in the Premier League this season – one more than in the previous two seasons combined (8).
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored four goals in his two games against Southampton in all competitions.
- Jesse Lingard has had a hand in 10 Premier League goals this season (6 goals, 4 assists in 16 apps) – more than in his previous three seasons combined (5 goals, 3 assists in 51 games).