Check out the key pre-match facts and statistics ahead of Southampton's Premier League clash with Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley.
- Southampton’s last four visits to Wembley Stadium have seen 20 goals scored (F10 A10).
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last 11 Premier League games played on Boxing Day (W8 D3), since a 0-2 loss at Portsmouth in 2003.
- Meanwhile, Southampton have won five of their last six league Boxing Day games (D1), most recently beating Arsenal 4-0 in 2015.
- After failing to win any of their opening three Premier League games at Wembley this season (W0 D2 L1), Spurs have now won five of the last six there (W5 D1 L0).
- Harry Kane has scored 36 Premier League goals in 2017 – no player has ever scored more in a calendar year in the competition (Alan Shearer 36 in 1995).
- Kane also has 46 club goals in all competitions in 2017; only Edinson Cavani and Lionel Messi (50 each) have more among players within the big five European leagues.
- Oriol Romeu will be making his 100th appearance for Saints if he features at Wembley.